Working in partnership with lawyers across the UK, our Spanish probate solicitors help you to provide a more holistic service to your clients.
At Spanish Probate, we provide expert Spanish wills, estate planning and estate administration services.
Our team of Spanish qualified solicitors has a wealth of experience helping clients living in both Spain and the UK to deal with their cross-border estates. Just as important, we have been working with British clients for more than 15 years – with most of our solicitors having lived and worked in the UK for more than 10 years – so, we understand the expectations and needs of British professionals.
Always committed to providing great expertise and excellent service, we are the perfect Spanish legal partner for you.
Why work with us?
When you see a client with an inheritance containing Spanish assets, we can help you to support them.
How we help you
- We offer practical advice and support to those not familiar with the Spanish legal system when it comes to the administration of estates
- When someone with Spanish assets dies, we help you to work out what to do, and in which order, so that the assets can be registered to the beneficiaries as quickly as possible
- We know how to find out if there is a Spanish will in place, and how to deal with intestacy inheritance
- We provide tailored support to your clients, so they can be sure that the Spanish side of their inheritance is being handled by experts in the administration of Spanish estates
- Because of our understanding of the Spanish system, we do everything quickly with no mistakes. We have more than 15 years of experience in dealing with these type of matters.
Ultimately, when you refer a client to us we remove the burden of Spanish probate and estate planning from your shoulders, so you can get on with what you do best.
When we work with you, we strike the right balance between keeping you informed and enabling you to forget about the Spanish element of probate and estate planning. To do this we will:
- Come to your offices and train your team about how the process works in Spain
- Educate your team on how to send clients to us
- Prepare a check-list of documents that are necessary when we start dealing with the Spanish element of an estate
- Take the client’s instructions and deal with the case in Spain from beginning to end.
To find out more about how we can help you and your clients, contact us and a member of our team will get in touch with you soon.